We shall be under no liability if we are unable to perform any obligation which is owed to the client for any reason beyond our control including:
- Act of God
- Failure of power supply
- Strike or other action taken by employees
During the continuance of such a contingency the customer will be emailed & the work shall be carried out when we’re able to
Distribution services – terms & conditions:
- The price of the service is the price quoted by ourselves at the time of contact.
- Quotations are valid for 30 days from issue. After this the quoted price may be subject to change.
- We reserve the right to cancel or re-quote any booking that is not of the size agreed to in the terms of service agreement sent to you. For example your quote is based on A6 flyers which turn out to be A4 booklets.
- We are only bound by bookings we have accepted in writing & have confirmation of the client reading & agreeing to the terms of service agreement.
- Invoices must be paid for in full within 14 days of the invoice being issued.
- Any payment made after the 30 days will incur extra charges.
£40 late payment fee + 8% statutory interest + the current bank of England base interest rate. A new invoice will be sent weekly for late payments detailing the extra charges. Any further work will only be carried out once previous invoices have been paid.
- Credit allowances & limits are set by us as follows:
- `£1 – £250 : 0% upfront payment
- £250 – £1000 : 50% upfront payment
- £1000+ : 75% upfront payment
- Collection of leaflets is not included in the price. This will be quoted for separately.
- Price for collection depends on location & quantity of boxes to be collected.
- Cost of collection is paid prior to collection.
- We will not deliver on days where it is forecast to rain or snow heavily. This is to protect your leaflets as well as avoid wasting the time of our employees.
- We will not deliver on days where it forecast to be 28 celsius or over in order to protect the health of our employees.
- It is not our responsibility if you did not get a good result from your leaflet campaign. There could be a number of reasons for this such as leaflet design, print quality, the area you choose, or the time of year your promotional material went out.
Collection of unused leaflets
- It is the client’s responsibility to collect any surplus leaflets left after distribution. If the client does not collect any surplus leaflets within 30 days of the invoice being sent they will be destroyed & the client will be charged £2.50 per 500 flyers to cover the cost involved.
- Charges are only incurred if more than 250 leaflets are left with us without cause.
We may occasionally have to miss a property due to a variety of reasons, for example:
- There is a no junk mail sign.
- Someone encountered at the property requests that we do not leave a leaflet.
- There is a dog in the garden or jumping up at the door.
- The door of the property is left open.
- A property or block of flats has no access available.
- A letterbox cannot be located at the property.
- Roadworks or building works
Complaints & refunds
If it is proven that there has been an issue with a distribution job we will arrange suitable compensation.
- Any complaints must be made within 7 days of the invoice being sent.
- If you make a complaint after 7 days of the invoice no refunds will be made.
- We will only refund for areas that are not recorded on the GPS report.
- If the issue affected more than 500 leaflets we will offer to reprint the material affected.
- We will not offer a cash refund.
- We will not offer to reprint an entire job.
Printing services – terms & conditions:
- Estimates are subject to amendment at any time.
- We reserve the right to charge the amount of any VAT payable whether or not included on the estimate or invoice.
Artwork / Setup / Design Costs
- Artwork or manipulation of artwork provided to us by the client is not included in any prices shown on our website & any design work will be charged at extra cost.
- Artwork/PDF’s supplied are deemed to be professionally prepared and Print-ready for production. All PDF’s supplied will be pre-flighted & checked for issues. The results will then be passed to the client & you will be asked to fix any issues found or approve for print if no issue is found.
- We shall incur no liability for any errors not corrected by the customer in proofs.
- If it is suggested that artwork supplied to us is poor quality & will result in a poor quality product then we are under no obligation to correct any issues with the final product due to the poor quality artwork supplied to us.
- Payments should be made in full at time of order. Cash payments are accepted when ordering at our office. Cheque payments are accepted by post. Please allow 4 to 5 days for cheques to clear before print production starts. Confirmation of payment will be made in the form of an invoice which will be emailed to the customer.
- Prices shown on our website or agreed with us via phone or email include delivery to a single UK mainland address.
- If expedited delivery be agreed an extra will be charged to cover any additional costs involved.
- Late delivery – in the rare & unlikely event that late delivery occurs due to the action or inaction of a third party (such as our carriers) caused by any reasonable Force Majeure scenario, or by the carrier being unable to find the supplied address, make contact with the customer, or gain access to the premises despite their best intentions etc., We at our discretion may elect to extend the Turnaround Time by 1 – 2 working days to accommodate delivery issues.
Variations in quantity
- Every endeavour will be made to deliver the correct quantity ordered but estimates are conditional upon margins of 5% for work in one colour only and 10% for other work being allowed for overs of shortage (4%and 8% respectively for quantities exceeding 50,000) the same to be charged or deducted.
Claims & Compensation
- Partial loss of goods in transit or of non-delivery must be notified in writing/emailed to us & the carrier within 3 days of delivery (or, in the case of non-delivery, within 7 days of dispatch) & any claim in respect thereof must be made in writing to us & the carrier within 7 days of delivery. We shall not be liable in respect of any claim unless the aforementioned requirements have been complied with.
- We shall not be liable for any loss to the customer arising from delay in transit not caused by ourselves.
- We will not print any artwork which in our opinion may be of an illegal or libellous nature or any infringement of proprietary or other rights of any third party.
- We shall not be held liable by the customer in respect of any claims, costs, & expenses arising out of any libellous matter or any infringement of copyright, patent, design or of any other propriety or personal rights contained in any material printed for the customer.
- We shall assume that the client has sought out the correct permissions for the usage of any images, logo’s or text included in artwork sent to us for print. We shall not be held liable for any copyright infringement by the client.
- These conditions and all other expressed terms of the contract shall be governed and contracted in accordance with the laws of England.
Full Colour Printing
- We do not guarantee an exact colour match on the printed job.
- Matching a customer’s existing printed material is unlikely especially with the texture & colour vibrancy of original stock on photographs, transparencies, digital camera RGB images, electronic graphic file, & previously printed matter whether printed by ourselves or another printing company before us, or any other materials supplied by the customer.
- The customer can cancel the order subject to the artwork not being processed to print production.